Pergo laminate flooring is a laminate floor covering that consists of three layers.
1. TitanX Surface Advanced is a patented technique where several layers with different properties and functions are merged together under heat and pressure. The result gives a surface that is as hard as titanium.
- The upper layers (overlays) provide abrasion resistance and scratch resistance for a long lifetime.
- The decorative layer provides the beautiful appearance.
- The core papers provide strength, stability and heat resistance.
2. Pergo Moisture Resistance System combines one of the most moisture-resistant substrates on the market with a strong and dense click joint.
3. Pergo SoundBloc technology is available on almost all Pergo laminate flooring. It is a sound-absorbing underlay material integrated with the back of the plank that reduces noise level.